Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wednesday News Round Up: I'm a total YAWN! (...Awesome)



Sorry all, been in UP Michigan with my dad, brothers and boyfriend on our annual fishing trip, and we had no Internet there. (Yes, I am Midwestern..It was fantastic cheap fun.) Until I can catch up, here are a few helpful articles to help you pass the time. Enjoy!

Young, Prosperous and Frugal
Kiplinger.com
By Erin Burt
What you can learn from millionaires on a budget.
TOTAL BB shout-out for this fantastic article! Read it and learn how we roll.
I am a beliver in the YAWN philosophy (just without the W).


Living together while keeping money unmarried
US News and World Report online
By Kimberly Palmer
Welcome to my world, yo.

Using your tax rebate: What's good for you vs. the economy?
USA Today online
By Mindy Fetterman, Alex Newman and Juan Thomassie
It was interesting to see how what's good for you isn't really going to help the economy. Yeesh, that's a head scratcher.

What the Fed's decision means for you
CNN.com
By Jessica Dickler
This was helpful, so read it.


No comments: