Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stock Screen for 6-11-08



I may start a new feature that uploads my nightly stock screens which I did for my MarketStockWatch community back in 2004 to 2007. The excel sheet shows you what my screens are spitting back at me each night based on the specific parameters I run. Tonight (Wednesday night) is probably not the best night to do this since the market has been getting into trouble but what the hell. I am also using google docs for the first time on the blog and so far they seem great to use (I can't stand Microsoft anymore - for anything)


The stocks present on the screens tonight are described in detail in the two links below:



Take a look and let me know what you think. I typically view the charts of each stock in the excel sheet below and narrow the list to 10 to 20 stocks that I would like to keep an eye on (both long and short). I do this every night and look for patterns or trends; stocks that continue to appear on multiple screens and show-up on consecutive days. That is when I calculate risk/reward setups and enter new positions. These screens give me the stocks I highlight in my “Stock of the Day” posts and my Daily Screen “Stocks”.


I will highlight and expand analysis on the stocks that do interest me going forward as I did with my equity research website.